CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colloidal silver makers

robertcqu Views: 1,876
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,482,681

Re: colloidal silver makers

Hi DQ,

Thank you for that info,

I will definietly try buy it and try it. I live in Sydney Australia, I recently tried some silver made here in Ozi land. Amazing staff, within 3 days taking 3 teaspoons per day I could eat normal food again. I really felt good. I felt so good I forgot that I was taking silver. I thought it was my herbs which I normally take to keep candida under control. Oh, I also have staph in my nose, it has been there since I remember. The staph in my nose is the main reason for taking Antibiotics which as we all know caused candida(3 years ago). I was getting a flue as soon as temperature went below 16 degrees (imagine 16 is like summer in some countries).
One lady (naturopath from Florida) helped me a lot by simply putting me on a digestive system cleanse and giving me something only few used for Candida - Myrrh tincture. Believe it or not it is only because of Myrrh my life has been semi-normal. Murrh also keeps me away from any flue.My wife gets flue I kiss her etc and nothing!!! Great and safe staff. Unfortunately it does not kill staph in my nose. Silver took the congestion from my nose within 3 days, a bit f a headache and then gone, clean wow, I have never felt that (at least not for last 20 years). Nowadays, there are days when I can eat more normal food but as long as I eat too much of the good staff I have to wait for Myrrh to do the cleaning (usually 7-14 days). I have read that Zapper and silver can do quite a good job (Bob Becker zapper). I am not sure what to try first or maybe to go and do both as suggested by Becker. I am a bit scared of zapper.
I have read your posts, what would you suggest, how to go about it? I learned about safe doses and did quite a lot of research to avoid turning blue. I have some skin condition to (eczma) on my face. I think silver will take that away too. I am a bit scared, I have been experimenting with many things in my life and learned that the price for experiments can be quite high.
Will appreciate your feedback,
Rob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)