CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaccine Creators Refuse to Take H1N1 Vaccine (Swine Flu Vaccine)

zapakramp Views: 10,493
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,482,191

Re: Vaccine Creators Refuse to Take H1N1 Vaccine (Swine Flu Vaccine)

I have been regularly using Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution http://www.jimhumble.com
which is based on the following. Fifteen drops of a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) is mixed with one teaspoon of either pure lemon jucie or lime juice or 5% acid apple cider vinegar and allowed to stand for three minutes. This makes Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) to which you add four ounces of water or apple juice (without added vitamin C). I then drink this and the chlorine dioxide continues to be created within me for the next twelve hours.

When the clorine dioxide contacts any pathogen, virus, microbe, fungus, yeast, or parasite it destroys it by oxidization and then breaks down to a minute amount of salt and water. I plan on using it as a preventative and in case I contact anyone with the flu. It can also be taken transdermally (through the skin).

The first few times I used it I had a few diarhhea like stools as a result of the "kill off" of whatever was in me. Lately I have had no such side effects by using a maintenance dose of seven drops. Some people may experience tiredness or vomiting (it is not the most pleasant tasting stuff) but this soon passes and you feel better than ever. If it gets too intense, taking Sodium Bicarbonate will end the process.

There is a free downloadable e-book that explains how Jim discovered this solution and how he used it in Africa to eliminate Malaria from thousands of people as he worked with the Health Officials of various nations. Before and after blood tests proved its effectiveness. Stabilized Oxygen sold in Healthfood stores is a 3% solution of Sodium Chlorite. Jim found that a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite mixed with an organic acid was much more effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)