CureZone   Log On   Join
Talking about heart...

ladybug Views: 5,992
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,255

Talking about heart...

I really enjoyed reading this discussion about heart problems and I have a question. I would like to find out if anyone has the same thing going on.
Sometimes, most likely couple of days after some really stressful situation I have this sudden pain (like a twich) in my heart. It's going on for at least 15 years now (since I was in my teens), I was put on EKG many times (for other reasons) and everything was normal. My doctor said there was no such thing as "pain in the heart", it had to be in my lung or somewhere in the area. But every time I have this cramp it's on the left side exactly where my heart is...
Usually it lasts no longer than couple of seconds and meantime I'd better not breath or the twich happens again.
It doesn't happen too often, maybe once in every 2-3-4 months or so and when it happens, it's gone in seconds with no remaining symptoms. It's just weird - scared my boyfriend like crazy, my parents are used to it... :)
Does anyone has this???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)