CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OUI, C'EST MOI...

Views: 2,023
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,084

Re: OUI, C'EST MOI...

OK...the pressure is on...I better get myself psyched up for a flush, huh?! If I haven't harpooned a Valentine by then or we haven't all been nuked to smithereens it will be a go for next weekend...maybe...LOL!

>At 99.00 (63 usd) a box it was going to cost me a small fortune so I said no.(99.00 x 5) Was he charging too much, do I not need it that long?<

I'm really ocnfused...a 'box'? Anytime I've ever used their products they were in jars...no boxed set or anything. I just picked up a jar of the Special Bulking Agent (fiber)...340gr/12oz for $14.25...and the Intestinal Cleansing Formula...250 tablets for $34.50. I'll leave the math for you to figure out how long that would last for...depends on how you preogress on the schedule. It is definitely more expensive than plain ol' P&B...but it's good stuff. The first time I did it many moons ago I was on it for about 6 months... although it was less expensive then, too. I was still eliminating mucoid plaque then...although it had greatly decreased in quantity...I stopped because I got so tired of taking the shakes. How long you need to be on it depends on how gunked up the pipes are and what you're trying to achieve...but I would plan on a few months at least if it is your first colon cleanse. You might want to go to HolisticHorizons.com and see if you can get a better deal by ordering it directly from them...I know they used to have a special program where you got points towards a discount if you ordered repeatedly...don't know if they still do that.

BTW...haven't seen any yucks from you on the Jokes forum. Give 'um up, Stonehedge...I *know* you got 'em!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)