CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OUI, C'EST MOI...

Views: 1,931
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,071

Re: OUI, C'EST MOI...

Hi PTwee

What's that word,it's not a duck, not a swan , its kinda like a rooster......oh yeah...CHICKEN. Now ya gotta do it next week...which means I gotta keep an eye on you all week. Well the good thing is by next week our little pal Tracey (the original miss poo-poo finger yuk yuk)will have been four weeks as well so you'll have a buddy.(*sigh*...if the stars are right)
Yes, you do get points for getting out more colon gunk. But thats easy for a guru. I seen that product "Holistic Horisons" and am actually reading "the colon health book" you recomended. The store owner said for me to take it for four to six months.At 99.00 (63 usd) a box it was going to cost me a small fortune so I said no.(99.00 x 5) Was he charging too much, do I not need it that long?
I'm always nice...well usually...but it's not my fault.I went to T's astro site and I am exacly how they describe. Besides people who can't laugh are srewed too tight.

Sincerely Miss Poo-poo finger two (or is that too)

P.S.I called your mama and she said spanking doesn't work with you...you just enjoy it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)