CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pneumonia from COPD ...it looks bad ...please help???

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

StarMerchant Views: 8,388
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,346,725

Re: Pneumonia from COPD ...it looks bad ...please help???

Disease (almost all kinds - including emphysema) are caused by deficiencies. Depleting the vitamins and minerals in the body causes the body to become acidic - a breeding ground for disease.

I was diagnosed with emphysema 4 years ago. At the time of my diagnosis, the doctor told me (paraphrased) "You have emphysema. It's a progressive disease and there's no cure. Here's a prescription for oxygen and pharmaceutical grade Mucinex for you to take for the rest of your life." She gave me some kind of breathing treatment stuff to use in a nebulator and sent me home to die.

I wasn't ready to give up that easily, so I spent the next 4 years getting an education. What I learned was interesting.

The body is a 75% composition of water and salt-"saline", if you will. Optimum health is achieved by maintaining this balance. Unfortunately, in the fast-paced society we live in and with 90% or more of the foods we eat laced with artificial ingredients that not only void of nutrients, but actually rob the body of what nutrients it can get. After awhile, something is bound to give, and when it does, disease is the result.

Doctors are good for one thing, in my opinion. They can diagnose the disease. Beyond that, their usefulness ends. Cutting, burning and pushing pharmaceutical (toxic) pills do nothing but mask the symptoms. They do practically nothing to fight the disease.

They warn you to stay away from salt, yet, when you're taken to the emergency room, in most cases they feed you a saline solution (salt & water). This is the one thing they ARE doing correctly.

The majority of people in the world are dehydrated and/or salt deficient and don't realize it.

Some common symptoms that we don't associate with a deficiency include:

Constipation
Heartburn
Runny nose (in the absence of a cold)
Headache
Obesity
and more.

Surprisingly, even serious diseases have been associated with dehydration and/or a salt deficiency:

Asthma
Cancer
Diabetes
Alzheimer's
Parkinsons
Fibromyalgia
Multiple Sclerosis
and many more.

There are cases of people actually being cured of the above diseases just by the use of water and salt.

Unfortunately, the jury is still out on the water and salt effects of emphysema. There is no documented successful treatment that I have found.

However, based on personal experience, a year or so ago, I had trouble walking outside (up and down 4 steps) and out to my vehicle. A few months ago, I walked to my bank (almost a mile there and back)and only had to take 3 short stops to catch my breath - not bad for someone 150 pounds overweight.

My advice would be to see a chiropractor who deals in alternative medicine (many do - one should be easy to find).
Also, one important exercise is to completely empty the lungs of air. It seems that one reason for the shallow lung capacity is due to the carbon dioxide trapped in the lungs. Not being able to expel this carbon dioxide in the normal exchange of air is the one of the main problems associated with emphysema. By forcing the remaining air from your lungs beyond the normal exhaled amount, the entire lung surface is expanded and a full intake of air is possible (or nearly full - depending on how much damage there actually is. You may find that your emphysema isn't as bad as you were led to believe).

I strongly suggest checking out the website:

watercure2.org

Although they offer a book for sale, purchase is not a requirement to use the site. All of the information on the site is completely free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)