CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Julia, Paulette G, Lapis and Mo

Views: 2,211
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 147,888

Re: to Julia, Paulette G, Lapis and Mo

Hi Julia, Paulette G, Lapis and Mo,

I am so humbled by your responses that I don't know what to say. I know my life has been directed and protected by God. There have been times the heartache has been almost unbearable for my flesh, but not for the spirit of God. He has shown Himself real to me as I have said and I wouldn't trade that for any of the worldly pleasures I have ever known. My heart today is filled with joy and peace beyond my understanding.

The day this all started, God led me to a place in His word that frightened me. Yet it left me knowing that He was at work in my life. All I had to do was to trust Him, by to resist the natural things of the flesh like anger, bitterness, resentment and pride. I wish that I had been perfect but God grades on a curve, He is called Jesus. It has been difficult but here is the promise in His word that He led me to that day. I Peter chapter 5 verses 6-11 but the whole chapter applies.

Two nights ago as I was seeking answers to current circumstances, He led me to Romans chapter 16:16-20.
Your encouragement tonight and the encouragement of a friend who called because God had put me on her mind to be praying for has confirmed these promises. Your hearts and kindness has covered me with love. Thank you all.

My wife's name is Mary Ann. She does have one of the most compassionate hearts of anyone I know, except for how she feels now. I know that she is going through a spiritual battle because there is so many people that she can encourage and help she makes it through this. I haven't given up on her but given her to the Lord. Please pray for her to understand God's love and that she has nothing to fear about the past except to keep it hidden away forever missing the blessings God wants to give through her.

As for me there is really nothing special within myself but it is the spirit of Christ living in my heart that helps me through, He deserves the praise and honor not me. Rejoice with me as God prepares me to do his will and guides me to completion.

Mo, I will be going through Redding California if I go ahead and drive out there. I will be traveling from the LA area to Eugene. I will be working the last weekend in July in LA and the next weekend in Eugene so I couldn't stop in for a Sunday service, but I would be glad to try to make a mid week service. Thank you for asking to pray for my wife. She is the love of my life.

Paulette, you have been like a sister to me since responding to my first post. Please if you weep, Please weep tears of joy for me as God has his hand on my life for a purpose that I feel He is about to reveal. I will share with you all as He does.

I could never stop dropping in. I read the post sometimes quickly because of the time. I have had a number of people contact me directly from reading the post and I hope they have been encouraged to try the cleanse and refreshed in the spirit as I have by you all. You have given me a gift that must be shared with all that I meet.

Again thank you all, you are wonderful and such a blessing to my life. I am truly honored to be your friend. I love you all.

In Christ,
Charles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)