CureZone   Log On   Join
Does anyone else in this community know a lot about Salt Water Flushing?

mediavalet Views: 90,533
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,475,448

Does anyone else in this community know a lot about Salt Water Flushing?

Thanks for trying to help.

I did do it first thing in the morning, except for the cup of hot water with lemon and cayenne. I guess you're saying don't have that.

I didn't chase it with more water because I figured that would dilute the salt content further. I also drank it quite warm already. Hotter would just make it take much longer to drink it.

I guess I was looking for someone to tell me go ahead and add another tsp of salt, (3), but clearly you are saying don't do that. I though I saw a post somewhere about adding more salt if it didn't work.

Right now I am not confident enough to drink the same mixture, (2 tsp Sea Salt to 1 qt water), as before. And, if it doesn't work follow it down with regular water. Why would it work next time? The idea of another 2 tsp of salt stuck in my body in the middle of a long fast, (4 tsp total), is too disturbing.

I also can't imagine that the 8 oz of hot cayenne lemon water I drank a half hour earlier messed it up that completely, but please feel free to tell me I am 100% wrong about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)