CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I know what causes sinusitis & flu ....

me1 Views: 14,873
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,474,926

Re: I think I know what causes sinusitis & flu ....

well, i have used the dry towel yesterday all the time and switched the a/c off. Within an hour, I developed a heavy cough but the post-drip has improved alot. Today, my cough is less but suddenly my whole body is itching and scratchy! Overall, I feel better!

i didn't eat much (I found a piece of cheesecake last nite and had few bites) and honestly my head is lighter and my mind is clearer, even my Depression is much more controllable! i even slept well last nite! I was under the impression that my sinus attack was an acute problem but now going back, I always noticed these symptoms on a mild-form daily.

Is it possible that I am suffering allergies? (probably food allergies ). I don't recall anything like that in the past. I am just tired of my awful mood swings and today my mind is clear and mood is under control, I am so happy I don't even feel like eating and spoiling my mood.

any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)