CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin Mites, Iodine & Borax = 95% relief

SueKaiser Views: 14,238
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,472,554

Re: Skin Mites, Iodine & Borax = 95% relief

Thanks, Flaxseed Oil I do take and had cut down on it; but back on it again; I get large bottles of it at Walgreens; always the 2 for 1 sales. And will look into Selinium. In the late nineties, I did a few gallbladder cleanses; the one I did used Epsom Salts (so it doesn't get stuck in your pipes when it comes out)it worked, but I got scared to do anymore because on the last occasion one must have got stuck in the pipes and made me vomit etc.; it eventually went through. I was sceduled for surgery but did that instead.
You should try, if you haven't yet, that anti-plaque rinse you use before you brush your teeth (it's at Dollartree or you can spend pay fullprice elswhere). I think it must have peroxide in it; it bubbles up really nice and cleans your mouth. It may help your sores. And my Mom always said if you have a sore in your mouth put baking soda on it before you go to bed and you will wake up with it gone. You may need Antibiotics .... Good luck.. will look into the selinium and all that powerful knowledge..
BytheC sorry you have such eye trouble too.. I got the Walmart natural tears and they help some; and my eyedoctor said to take a hot washcloth and leave it on your eyes for 10 min. twice a day. It helps too. She said I have blethitis. I can't tell her about the Morgellons, she won't understand, of course. She also said I will need cataract surgery in 10 years and that I have cholestrol in my eyes! Take Care All, Keep in Touch.. SueKaiser
PS: Maybe we should storm those healthcare meetings.. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)