CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It must be the Jews! ...beginning to understand...

turiya Views: 3,670
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,471,719

Re: It must be the Jews! ...beginning to understand...

The thing is, man's mind is a mechanism that easily goes to the extremes. It takes awareness to maintain a balance. Left to his unconsciousness, man's mind will move into becoming obsessive, compulsive, reactionary.

An inmate at the insane asylum was being examined for possible release. The first question the examining doctor asked him was, "What are you going to do when you leave this institution?"
"I am gonna get me a slingshot," said the patient, "and I am gonna come back here and break every goddamn window in the place!"
After six more months of treatment, the patient was again brought before the examining doctor for possible dismissal, and the same question was put to him.
"Well, I am going to get a job," the patient replied.
"Fine," said the doctor. "Then what?"
"I am going to rent an apartment."
"Very good."
"Then I am going to meet a beautiful girl."
"Excellent."
"I am going to take the beautiful girl up to my apartment and I am going to pull up her skirt."
"Normal, perfectly normal."
"Then I am gonna steal her garter, make a slingshot out of it and come back here and break every goddamn window in the place!"

People say we live in a civilized society today... this is utter nonsense.
People who commit crimes are thrown in jails and prisons when they need hospitals and therapy and the experience of being loved by others to help them come out of their obsessive compulsory behavior. To help them come out of their tendency for unconscious revenge, as a way to get back at the society that had mistreated them at some time previously.

Alfonso, a man of forty-five years, was obsessed with sex – men, women, children, days, nights, any time, any place, he was going crazy, he could not stop thinking about it.
Finally, in despair, he went to a top psychoanalyst, very expensive and very special.
“Can you help me, doctor?”
“Yes, I think so. First, we need to run a few tests.” The doctor then drew a circle on a piece of paper and showed it to Alfonso. “What does this look like?”
“Well doc, that right there is a woman's vagina!”
“Is that right? ...mmmmm.”
The doctor then showed him a picture of a triangle. “What do you see here?”
“Oh, it’s another view of the same vagina!”
"Ok," said the doctor, "let's try one more."
The doctor decided to make a drawing of something that could never be interpreted as sexual. He drew a straight line.
"And so, Alfonso, what do you make of this?"
"Well, doctor, it still another picture of the same vagina you've been drawing but without all the pubic hair around it."
"Well," said the doctor, "these tests show that you are utterly obsessed with sex!"
"What? Who Me? Are you kidding?" replied Alfonso. "You are the one that's been drawing all the dirty pictures!"

It amazing but its true. Whatever subject you can come up with to post here, and there are many others that will only see that which they are obsessing over, and very little of anything else.

regards, turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)