CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALOPECIA AREATA SUPPORT!

mzcharlotta Views: 17,373
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 146,505

Re: ALOPECIA AREATA SUPPORT!

someone dear to me has alopecia areata universalis. he has tried numerous ways in which to cure this disease. Ozone, aromatherapy oils, uropathy, dmso, garlic, and he is now trying arurvedic medicine. I have done massive research on the disease and now believe that it may be linked to vaccines. Vaccines change dna and weaken the immune system, contrary to popular belief. It is thought that there is a link, being that it is an autoimmune disease. I think it is wonderful and a very smart idea for anyone to strengthen their immune system, via zapping, parisite cleanse, juicing, but I also believe that one needs to heal the mind. Lots of wonderful methods such as rolphing, meditation, yoga, chakra work, out of body experience, as well as self hypnosis are very promising. The body's harbinger is pain or disease and is a result of our consiousness being in a confused state. A state in which one has pain or remorse, anxiety, and so on, so that as our body (being that it is the most earthbound physicality)feels things last, it is simply a reaction to what our consciousness has been dealing with. I myself have had a disease and have learned to overcome it. It no longer exists and I feel it's presence no more. There is a cure for everything if you believe there is. I will keep people posted on his advancement. I know that regrowth is much harder in those who have complete hair loss, so the person I know is an extreme case and those of you who have loss of hair only on the head are far more likely to experience regrowth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)