CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You might want to try homeopathic "silica"

stepka Views: 29,632
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 146,732

Re: You might want to try homeopathic "silica"

Let's see--you can get it at just about any health food store, and some drug stores. In rare cases you may need to special order, but no, I have never gone to a homeopathic doctor. For a dose, you knock out 4 tablets into the lid, without touching them, because skin oils can mess them up. Then you put them under your tongue to dissolve, and you do this every hour or two the first day. The next day, and for the next week, you take the same dose about every 3 or 4 hours. I would say if your hairloss hasn't stopped in a couple of weeks this probably isn't going to work. With me, it was a dramatic change--falling out in handfuls one day--no loss at all by the end of the week. It's like a bad dream now. As for side effects--none whatsoever. The pills even taste good. You can probably search out homeopathics on google, but I warn you, it sounds like hocus-pocus, and I really didn't believe in it, which sort of ruins the placebo effect argument.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)