CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I keep getting these strange feelings about my current relstionship - please HELP!

BlueRose Views: 2,071
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,464,383

Re: I keep getting these strange feelings about my current relstionship - please HELP!

I think you know yourself best. By that I mean, has your gut led you in the wrong direction before or has it been spot on when you sense something is amiss?

To further clarify --- for example, in my case I have discovered when I get a gut feeling about something, in the end my gut has been right. Sometimes my rational, logical mind will say "but...". Last year I had a gut feeling about a relationship that a friend was in at the time. She was engaged to this guy and he was working overseas. She was flitting from job to job during this time and he was giving her money to help with expenses. Yet my gut kept telling me she needed to find a permanent part-time job and put some money aside. At the same time my logical mind kept telling me but they are engaged and are planning a wedding (no date set just yet). As it turned out, he sent her a "Dear John" email and she was left with very little money!

So...when it comes to gut feelings, how is your track record? I think you should use this guideline for determining what to make of your feelings. On the flip side, are you a worrier who later finds that your worries were ill-founded? If it is the former (good gut feelings) I would say listen to your gut. If it is the latter, then take things slowly and see where things go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)