CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You stun me, All cures exist!

All cures exist Views: 4,793
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,426,264

Re: You stun me, All cures exist!

NOW, what to do about the addiction aspect? And the additives?

I don't believe the lies about addiction. Part of Big Pharma's plan to get rid of smoking. Additives: I smoke Natural American Spirits organic tobacco. What interesting is the other day I smoked their non-organic, non-additives brand and immediately got a slight headace. (Pesticides.)

I prefer to use medicinal plants that grow close to home...when I can.
NOT that I would smoke them, of course...

What is fascinating is ancient Indigenous people did just that, gained the medicinal qualities from plants by inhalling the smoke from them. This knowledge is not common, due I would say to the takeover by Pharmaceudicals. Did you know that t is now law that ONLY Drugs can heal? (FDA Law.)

I also like going to the previous messages of posters, particularly when they give an opposing message. So often I find that their opposing message is their one and only post...before or since. ...At least, under that screen-name.

I agree with you. Their responses are automatic, with no thought behind them. Straight from what the Brainwashing TV says. That tells me a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)