CureZone   Log On   Join
What Happened to Curezone?

Views: 3,174
Published: 15 y

What Happened to Curezone?

How's that for a question?

What's going on?

I can't even post my thread that was below but was censiored out and moved to the Conspiracy forum (How to get out of taking shots) //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1457995
because one person denies that mandatory shots are (or are becoming) a reality? I never intended for it to be a Conspiracy thread. It was a discussion about vaccination identification procedures, ethics and possible problems of taking too many of one dose of a shot. Nonetheless the thread was moved to the Conspiracy forum where many people do not go and will not see it.

Then I am acused of spreading an alarmist rumor.

Then I am confronted with:

>>>>>"If you give me one article or instance of mandatory adult vaccinations in this country, that are happening right now, I may be more open minded." -Molly Bloom<<<<<

Google it. It is happening right now and it's gaining ground for more blatant use by the state. Why are groups forming to protest? Molly you said you were an Atheist - in some cases you would HAVE TO DENOUNCE YOUR OWN RELIGIOUS BELIEFS to get out of taking shots. Google will provide you with many examples of what I was originally trying to discuss in "Ask Curezone" and it had nothing to do with conspiracies. I will not beg and jump through hoops and play semantics because it does not fit into your limited conditions and knowledge of what is going on with vaccinations. The only conspiracy I see here is the censoring of discussion regarding state-forced shots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)