CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymph nodes in neck big and sore along with sore throat and stuffy nose

Med Student Views: 12,190
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,436,448

Re: Lymph nodes in neck big and sore along with sore throat and stuffy nose

GingerH,

I have the same current problem. However I have spent hours trying to get the right protocol. What helps me is Olive Leaf extract 17%-21% oleuropein. I take 5 500mg twice a day. I have a large frame and 280pds. When the olive leaf starts to work the die off is not pleasant but within 1-2 weeks your immune sysytem kicks back in again after being surpressed by the candida. The lymph nodes will stop hurting and go back down to normal. I also use Candex and Caprylic acid as a 30 day cycle for each month on and off.

The olive leaf will reset your entire immune system once the microbes and viruses have been taken care of. Be patient it takes time to heal. You will be left with surges of natural long lasting energy you once had but lost.

Always use glutamine to heal your digestive track.Everyday vitamins with lots of B's in them for energy while detoxing.

Good luck to your road of healing.

Paul
Med Student

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)