CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Ken's remedy for the Swine Flu Vaccine

Boldyloxx Views: 4,691
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,768

Re: Dr. Ken's remedy for the Swine Flu Vaccine

wow, I am looking for posts like this- thank you sooo much!!

I just bookmarked the Digestive Enzymes to buy later this week .

According to an article in our local papers, they are starting with immunizing the children in September-- and then the pregnant women, and those with underlying health conditions. Then the rest of us. :-(

I asked Dr. Mom on her forum , what she suggests- She mentioned that she had seen people putting a few drops of Lobelia tincture under their tongues while getting a shot- and then rubbing Black Salve over the vaccine wound to draw out toxins. I will be doing that IF I have to have this vaccine by gunpoint.

Found some other good things to take after a vaccine as well-- Fulvic Acid, and Astaxanthin . Vitamin C and Vitamin E taken before during and after each shot are also good.

Adonis mentioned on the Barefoot Herbalist forum that Yellow Dock is good at chelating aluminum --one of the metals in these mass produced shots.

Essential Oils like Oil of Evening Primrose, etc support the nervous system-- something that is often attacked by vaccines-- In 1976 many ended up getting Gullian Barre syndrome from the last swine flu vaccine. This new one isn't going to be any safer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)