CureZone   Log On   Join
Pravda was right - colloidal silver beats the swine flu!

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,867
Published: 15 years ago

Pravda was right - colloidal silver beats the swine flu!

Recently I posted an article from Pravda which said that colloidal silver beats the Swine Flu and that their choice of sources was Utopia Silver.  Today, Utopia Silver received the following testimonial:

All I can say is that a few months ago, while listening to the Alex Jones show, I heard the add for Utopia Silver. At the time I had no idea what so ever what "silver" even was. I did some research on the Utopia site and I decided to order a few bottles. I fugured I would keep them at hand in case of a tooth infection, etc. Well, thank god I had the silver because three weeks ago when the "swine flu" broke out here in NY, my whole family got it. I immediately gave them the Utopia Silver and they were all back to normal within two days. I know it was swine flu because it was confirmed by a doctor, through a nose swab. I can't be without Utopia Silver ever again. I never believed it would work like that. It's amazing stuff and now I always have it in stock. I have told everyone I know and I urge everyone to please buy it. It can really save your life. Thank you Utopia Silver !!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)