CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: costo advice

Molly Bloom Views: 2,932
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,445,713

Re: costo advice

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post earlier!!

Western medicine will only do one thing, they will give you stronger meds (until you are hooked and looped), they will suggest surgery (???!!), they will send you to a shrink.

My experiences exactly. Drove me here basically. They insulted me by telling me I was crazy. That pain was not in my mind...how dare they do that!!

What Western Medicine WILL do is testing. Ton's of it. And perhaps one day you will have a real honest to god diagnosis of what might be causing this inflammation. You need to spend a lot of time going to doctors and get them to believe you in the first place. If you have the fortitude, I strongly suggest you go that route.

Then get the hell out. Don't immediately do what they suggest...think about it.

And in the meantime it's time to really work on your health in a gentle and natural manner.

For me, I lucked out with a gifted massage therapist who pretty much nailed it. I had a pinched nerve in my hip, causing bracing throughout my body, throwing me completely off balance. She's been painfully working that nerve, and after 4 sessions I'm fixed. This is the second time in 2 years I've had to go back to her, but again she fixed me in 4 weeks. I am pain free today, and I couldn't say that a month ago.

So while you are exploring all this western stuff, I'd also explore the alternative stuff. It is a debilitating pain, so why not? It's your health and it's your quality of life....

I'd find a physical massage therapist, someone with credentials. I'd go to acupuncture, even though that did not help me, it might help you. Find a good Naturopath and see what they say. You got to get a lot of eggs in that basket so that you can make an informed decision about all of it. The beauty is? You are in control. You decide in which direction you wish to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)