CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nausea question

Isis444 Views: 2,025
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,450,183

Re: Nausea question

Thank you for the replies.

I am following the directions I got with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...starting with one drop and adding a drop per dose until 15 drops. I haven't had any nausea up until yesterday. I am trying to cure perioral dermatitis, a relatively bad case of it, as I refuse to take Antibiotics for it, and it started 5 months ago. I have to say that it has gotten SO much better since I started the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , so I definitely want to keep taking it.

I was just wondering if it would be normal to feel nausea 3 hours after a dosage. Also VERY tired yesterday and today(even took a nap which I am absolutely not known for) so trying to figure out if this is the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement clearing something out. Husband equates me being tired + nausea with pregnancy, so he has raised an eyebrow or two at me this weekend. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)