CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: probiotics and die-off worsen hypoglycemia?

Imtired Views: 12,576
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,448,967

Re: probiotics and die-off worsen hypoglycemia?

Die-off is an indicator showing you that what you're doing is working, but you should take it easy. It took me 11 months on a professional treatment to be completely free of the candida problem.
They had me on their patented antifungal herb, ionic silver and probiotics. One product had strong olive leaf (that must be why olive oil is good for you), the other was a mixture. They started with 2 billion cfu/capsule so many times a day of acidophilus types, then after a month or so added bifidus types for the colon. I kept increasing amounts for up to 6 months (for my extreme condition), and then they took away the herbs and drench my G.I. with a ton of probiotics up to 1 trillion/day. It felt like the candida was coming back because of the die-off, but by nine months I was cured! My thyroid rejuvenated, the joint pain left, the muscles quit hurting, but I still needed work on my adrenals, which seem to improve based on what toxins are doing to my stress level. I got poisoned by arsenic-treated lumber, which threw me back into a very toxin-sensitive life-style, but through that I understand that toxins are a/the main cause with these conditions. Candida is a significant toxifier to our glands.
I found a guy selling an e-book with a cure, as well, and he did the same thing...tried to OD on probiotics, along with his miriad of other supplements and it worked. That is the main idea in getting your bowels back. Antibiotics have sterilized us, and we do not understand how vital those little fellows are to sustaining our health. Talk about colon cleaning!...They will keep you clean. If you need continuous colonics, you need to reinstate the bacteria. I am clean for good, and I did it with the probiotics.
It was the same with Jordan Ruban, though he doesn't seem to stress the good bacteria like I do.
I can't remember the excellent website that I had found for probiotic info, but if you go to http://www.natrenpro.com/about_probiotics.asp
you can begin to get a grasp of the importance of the little creatures for keeping us healthy, and the break-through research that is being done to come-up with cultures that will adhere to the intestinal walls, unlike mere yogurt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)