CureZone   Log On   Join
Garlic IS "serious stuff"...Re: My first experience with garlic topically (=Fire)

unyquity Views: 7,765
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,493

Garlic IS "serious stuff"...Re: My first experience with garlic topically (=Fire)

...and if you apply it "straight", you can/will burn your skin (as you have likely found out).

Unlike cayenne, which only causes the SENSATION of burning, garlic (along with wasabi, horseradish, mustard & ginger) can truly burn/damage one's skin...and it should never be applied directly unless one is intending to burn off a mole, wart, or other 'growth'.

What you'll want to do is make a garlic poultice - from a few garlic cloves, slippery elm & Bentonite (and you'll be adding Black-Walnut tincture as an antifungal).

The ratios will be similar to this ( Dr. Schulze s 'black draw' poultice) from here: http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn8.html

>>>>1. Put the following Ingredients in a Blender: 2 - 4 Cloves of Organic Garlic, 1 HEAPING Handful - FRESH (or Dried) Red Clover Blossoms, 1/2 Cup - FRESH (or Dried) Chaparral Leaf, 1/4 cup - FRESH grated Poke Root (or 1/3 cup - Dried Poke Root Powder), 2 tbls. - Golden Seal Root Powder, 2 tbls. - Activated Charcoal Powder, 1 tsp. - Tea Tree Oil, 1 cup - Bentonite Clay, 1 cup - Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder ("GLUE", that holds ALL of the other ingredients together).
2. Put ALL of these Ingredients into a Blender.
3. Add enough 50/50 Solution of Distilled Water and RAW Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably Bragg's) to make a Paste.
4. Add at least 1 oz. - Bloodroot Tincture (made with the Cayenne Pepper Tincture Method above) per 8 oz. of Liquid.
5. Blend WELL.
6. Apply this Paste on ALL kinds of Cancer (above and below the surface) at Night.
7. Wash-off the Garlic Poultice in the Morning, during the HOT & COLD Showers.
8. Massage RAW Castor Oil DEEP into the AFFECTED Area.
9. Apply another Garlic Poultice at Noon for the rest of the Day until Night-Time
10. Wash-off the Poultice with the HOT & COLD Shower.
11. Reapply the Garlic Poultice again before going to Bed.
12. Continue this Treatment until the AFFECTED Area is COMPLETELY HEALED.
NOTE: For a Tumor resting just below the Skin or starting to BREAK through the Skin, you should use 1 ENTIRE - Organic Garlic Bulb (at least 12 LARGE peeled Cloves). And if there is Bleeding involved, then add 1 tbs. of Cayenne Pepper Powder or 5 - 10 dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture.
The "INCURABLES" Program should also be done as the FOUNDATION with the Garlic Poultice as the SPECIFIC. And be FOREWARNED, this Formula is VERY INTENSE!<<<<
(folks, it's not just the garlic that makes this poultice "intense", the bloodroot & pokeroot also must be used with wisdom & care).

So, in the poultice above, using 1 cup of slippery elm & 1 cup of bentonite, you would add anywhere from 4 cloves to a full head of raw garlic (depending upon the purpose of the poultice and skin sensitivity).

Solmare, if you sense you've truly 'burned' (damaged) your skin, the best soother/healer would be aloe gel. Slippery elm (mixed with aloe gel, or just with water) will also sooth & heal. If you don't have that available, then raw honey will help - and coconut oil would be soothing.

Bottom line: unless we have something we want to "burn off" AND have the herbs necessary to heal any skin damage that goes along with the process, I don't recommend applying 'straight garlic' to the skin.

'Sorry to hear this happened - I bet it was VERY hot and uncomfortable :(

Blessings -

Unyquity

(Solmare, if I don't get anymore "crisis/emergency phone calls/situations" --as I've had to deal with several in the last few days-- I will have your "IP email" completed in the wee hours this morning, or Sunday).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (2)