CureZone   Log On   Join
My first experience with garlic topically (=Fire)

solmare Views: 5,723
Published: 15 y

My first experience with garlic topically (=Fire)

Hello everyone!

I have an inflammation of my hair follicles in my beard region and Uny has already given me great advice on what to do about it. I'll start with her recommendations very soon. - At the same time when I'll be starting my first round of IP.

But yesterday I thought I could start treating the hair inflammations without having started the IP and applied lots of garlic topically. - FIRE!!! - I thought I would leave it on overnight, but there was no way I could sleep with a fire on my throat.

What I've learned: Garlic is some serious stuff.

But I would like to continue treating my inflammations with garlic until I have all the other ingredients (for a poultice, designed for my inflammations), that I will order from Uny. I can imagine that the garlic could really help me with this, if I stick to it and don't get impatient.

Now my question: Since applying garlic topically caused great burning, I want to make sure I don't do any damage to my skin if I continue this tratment for several days/weeks. The burning sensation is tough for me. - But I'll be ok with it, as long as I know I'm not doing anything wrong here.

Does anybody have experience with applying garlic topically? What would you suggest to me? - I want to keep doing it, but don't want to do any damage

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Great Blessings,
Solmare

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)