CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS probably saved my life

Labrat The Tenacious Views: 8,394
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,435,777

Re: MMS probably saved my life

While on 2 drops the spots sloughed off. When I was able to stay home I went back to 3 drops. the spots appeared. It soon got worse. I had some white things that tickled my nose and came out. It was pretty upsetting at the time. I went to Primary Care Physician. (I'll post more about this on the appropriate CureZone forum. It's all too true what you've read about Doctors and parasites)

I ramped up my drops 1 drop every few days to 6 drops without much adverse effects. The the nodules were peeling and had little brown things come out. I went to the local Board Certified Infectious Disease physician. That was an experience.

I decided to stay at 6 drops activated with 30 drops of 10% citric acid . The reason being several: 1) It was twice what had caused whatever it was to come out of my skin (better out than in) 2) Jim Humble, on one of his first websites, said you didn't need to go past 6 drops and that 6 drops should clear you of all parasites and pathogens over time. 3) The maximum dose for The Bradford Institute stabilized oxygen was roughly equivalent to 3 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Sodium Clorite component. I figured a small person would weigh 110lbs and I weighed 220lbs. 4) I was having enough stuff coming out of me and didn't want to overwhelm my bodies ability to flush toxins.

About August I briefly experimented with higher doses up to about 9 drops. I noticed little difference just that I felt a little worse. I have stayed with 6 drops every since.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)