CureZone   Log On   Join
YES! and YES! AGAIN :) Re: Increasing the amount of each dose? QUESTION - Re: Questions about IF#2

unyquity Views: 1,805
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,432,808

YES! and YES! AGAIN :) Re: Increasing the amount of each dose? QUESTION - Re: Questions about IF#2

Some of you know that I have in my possession a very rare 1384 page SYL manual. Basically it's the same basic information from Schulze with added information by "the interviewer" (and much of that information CONFLICTS ENTIRELY with the works of Dr. Christopher/Schulze)....therefore I will not be sharing it until I am able to go through every page and completely/thoroughly edit/amend it so that it does confuse or mislead anyone).

However, there are a few snippets of 'new information' from Schulze scattered throughout. And one indicates with some patients that had pelvic issues (in the neuromuscular section) that he recommended using one POUND of IF#2 for 10 days (which, taken in context of the writing and the weight discrepancy of his currentproduct, which for some reason is different in weight vs. volume than what ANYbody else make with the same ingredients/ratios)...what we're looking at here is daily doses of a tablespoon rather than a teaspoon.

There is also a case of someone with extreme liver congestion where he was ensuring the woman have SIX bowel movements daily (she was taking 8 IF#1's and it's not mentioned how much IF#2)

The day this forum opened I was in the middle of a juice fast/colon cleanse (14 days), and I was taking a heaping tablespoon of IF#2 plus 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal, 5x daily. By actual results (not mucoid plaque removal), it was far and a way THE most successful cleanse I've ever done - as for weeks afterward I was naturally having a bm after almost anything I ate (even two pieces of fruit would induce a bm within 15-30 minutes). And those results 'stuck' for almost a month.

I can think of no reason why one can't safely 'ramp it up', assuming there's no issues (like bowel resections, colostomy, past surgeries or possibly extreme hernia) that would cause upping the dosage to be contraindicated.

GREAT QUESTION (and discernment!) -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)