CureZone   Log On   Join
Week One Progress Report & Questions

Willowley Views: 1,489
Published: 15 y

Week One Progress Report & Questions

Its really the end of day six but I won't be home tomorrow until late and wanted to update everyone. Last Tuesday I started taking 2 droppersfull of each of the following tinctures 4 times a day.

1. Cayenne/Capsaicin Tincture

2. Bilberry Tincture

3. Hawthorn Berry Tincture

4. Echinacea Tincture

5. Female Tincture

I'm also taking on a daily basis:

1. 2 Tablespoons Superfood 

2. 6 IF#1

Question 1.  

I have started having BM's two sometimes three a day but they've been extremely loose.  I'm wondering if I should now be taking the IF#2?  I know it says when you start having at least 2 a day but really its what I would call diarrhea and didn't know if I should wait until it firms up or not.  The other thing is when I drink a lot of green smoothies I get diarrhea anyway as my body is getting used to high nutrition food.

Question 2.

Once I start with the IF#2 do I still take the 6 IF#1 or do I drop down to only 1?

Question 3. 

Is there a special combination for a smoothie of any kind that will hide the taste of the Superfood? I'm having trouble with it.  If not I'll tough it out. Undecided

Question 4.

Starting on day 4 when I took the Cayenne Tincture I'm feeling like I need to throw it up, is this normal?  I read somewhere or maybe Uny told someone they need to take it alone not with food so I always take it on a empty stomach.  Maybe thats my trouble.

Question 5

I have been spitting up a huge amount of phlegm during the day but especially at night when I lay down and try to sleep.  Its kind of an off white with maybe just a hint of light yellow color.  Is this my body expelling something I don't want?

Sorry for all the questions and the length of this post ha ha.  Now for the very good happy news.  I've been exercising every day at least twice, I know Uny you said 3 times a day and I'll get there this week. I've never taken any drugs of any kind so taking all this stuff 4 times a day and and juicing and exercising takes getting used to, I'm getting on a schedule though so no problem.  

Unyuquty I don't have that thumping sound in my ears anymore when I go to bed at night, I know you said that wasn't a problem but I'm glad its gone.  I'm feeling really good except for the nausea after I take the Cayenne Tincture, haven't thrown it up yet but its hard not to.

Now for the best news of all which was why I came to this forum and found you guys.  The before and after pictures of the spot of veins on my right leg.  I can't believe in just under a full week its improved this much but I'm sure happy about it.

Before.

Vein Before

After.

Vein After

Look at the difference in just one week!  Amazing!!!  I thank God and you too for being here teaching and helping people to heal and cleanse their bodies.  I can't tell you how happy I am.  I'll post more pictures next week on the next progress report.

Right now I'm kind of freaking out more over taking the IF#2 than I was the Cayenne, something about the color of it or something but being a big baby I'm just venting, haven't even taken it yet LOL, Oh also wanted to tell you that the Cayenne isn't near as hot now as it was the first time I took it so you do get used to it.

I'm kind of glad I didn't know about the whole 30 day IP when I first came here because its a learning curve to make time and make sure when you leave the house in the morning you've got all you need for the day so once I'm done with all I have I'm going to do the IP.

Thank you so much for all the encouragement you give and all the time you take to answer questions.

I'm a happy camper!!!

Willow Laughing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)