CureZone   Log On   Join
Quickie...Re: Week One Progress Report & Questions

unyquity Views: 1,857
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,430,716

Quickie...Re: Week One Progress Report & Questions

ALL FANTASTIC!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! (thanks bunches for the pix!)

It sounds like you're ready to start the IF#2. You will NOT take less IF#1 to start with, in fact you might need 1 or 2 more capsules of IF#1 when you start with the IF#2 (that's what is typical). BUT some folks find that after a few days on the IF#2 they can cut back a bit on the IF#1 (that all just depends upon you and your body...and how much water you drink daily, and how your body responds).

IF#2 "looks" terrible (I know), but just mix it with your favorite juice and you'll be amazed at how terrible it's not! (yay!) Of the tinctures you are tasting, I think the Female Formula tastes worst (to me). IF#2 doesn't even HAVE a taste, just a consistency...so whatever you mix with it, is what it will taste like.

As far as the Cayenne tincture, feel free to 'cut it back' to half doses, if you want to. Many times when we first start taking a tincture, we need a LOT to get the benefits (with cayenne, to "blow out the clogs") But then it seems like our body has 'leveled off' and we actually sometimes need less than when we first started. Don't EVER be afraid to 'play around' with the doses! And if anything makes you feel "vomitus" (especially when it didn't at first), cut back on the dosage (or take it with food) until you can get some thinks n' thoughts from me/us.

Tinctures (being alcohol based) absorb directly into the bloodstream within a few seconds/minutes of ingesting them. When we take them with food, we slow the speed of assimilation into the bloodstream...but that doesn't mean they don't assimilate, they just assimilate more slowly. Depending on where I am on my 'tolerance level' (how many days/weeks in a row I've been taking cayenne tincture/powder), I sometimes drink a LOT of water after each dose. Rocky always mixes his with apple cider.

This isn't like allopathic chemicals & poisons (YAY!). When they give you XXX mg of something, they pretty much know exactly how that chemical/poison will react in your body. But these are Nature's/God's herbs and your body is Nature's/God's body, and it's different than any other body on the planet...AND it's different from day to day. I take 2 droppersful of Cayenne #1 and feel "xyz"; my cousin (who weighs less) has to take SIX droppersful to feel the same "xyz". The correct dosage of an herbal tincture is ALWAYS the dosage that is right for your body on any given day.

Ain't that just the sweetest, most sensible thing you've ever heard?! :) :) :)

'Sorry I don't have time to be more chatty, but I'll do that tomorrow -

You're doing GREAT work!!! HEAL ON!!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (2)