CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush and periods

ginger4jeff Views: 2,326
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,428,377

Re: liver flush and periods

From what I understand, your liver helps control your hormones. Thats what got me to ever do my first LF. I think my hormones being totally out of whack has caused me many problems.And one reason I probably had funky hormones was because I damaged my liver for 5 years with birth control and other medications. Along with eating a diet with lots of meat and dairy. Now theres no more BC,medications,meat,dairy and im flushing my liver,making it stronger. Yes im very surprised you had good results after just one flush,but hey enjoy it! And DONT STOP! You may have bumps in the road but keep going. Just one flush wont do it! In the past six months of cleansing (when I started), I had two months of no periods,some light/easy ones, and one pretty harsh one. Im not jumping to any conclusions. It took a while to get messed up and it will take a while to heal!happy flushing~eme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)