CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need To Place An Order - Questions

unyquity Views: 2,480
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,424,163

Re: Need To Place An Order - Questions

Original post here: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1422499

(Note, I typed everything before the ***** before I read your response. I'm GLAD you "wrote a book"!!! Sheesh, it's only MD's and other practitioners that they think they can have a positive impact by talking to you for 8 minutes! grrrrr. I've just sent the "cayenne file links" you mentioned to to your inbox).

Firstly, in our Storefront, everything is found behind the links at the top of the page. The site might have been down for maintenance, but if it wasn't, just go back, click a category (Cayenne tincture is under "Tinctures" :) and you'll find what you're looking for that way.

On first glance at the pix (when you first posted), my first discernment was some type (very "light") of vasculitis (simply an inflammation of the blood vessels), certainly nothing that can't be taken care of fairly easily.

This? >>> I don't have a doctor but I'll look for a natural doctor just so I can see what it is but in the meantime I'd like to be doing something. I live in an area where there aren't homopathic doctors so I'll have to search hard for one and maybe travel far to find one. <<<

That might end up costing you an arm & a leg and get you a handful of expensive supplements...and not much of anything else. I always suggest using logical self-diagnosis and natural healing protocols before 'going to the bother' with "practicioners". Many (many!) times these folks are not much better than MDs...they just push a different product to band-aid symptoms. Of course, you need to do what YOU feel comfortable with. Me? I'm almost 50 and haven't seen a regular doctor for almost 15 years (lol, I don't need no steeeenking doctors! :::grin:::).

Okay, back to your issue: it seems obvious it has something to do with the veins in the area. Whenever/wherever we have a 'lack of flow', we ALWAYS have a problem. So the first thing that comes to mind, is this area 'constricted'? :::sitting with your legs crossed frequently, in a chair that blocks/limits circulation to your legs? that kind of thing). If so, fix that asap.

Whatever it is seems to be inflaming the vessels enough to cause skin involvement. Itching? Pain? Sensitivity? or just try skin? Does the skin "scab"? is there any evidence of infection?

Without knowing a bit more, it's kind of tricky to actually "diagnose", but whatever it is, the "cure" is likely to be the same: increase circulation and ensure there's no blockage; increase or restore elasticity to the veins; address the possibility of infection and arterial plaque...and the possibility of a toxin in your bloodstream.

It's very possible that nightly castor oil packs will take care of it (assuming no infection). Even if they don't, they'll go a LONG way toward "decongesting" and soothing/healing. You can buy cold-pressed/hexane free (or organic cold-pressed) castor oil here (either will work):
http://shop.caycecures.com/castoroiltherapy.aspx

(you'll need castor oil, a 100% natural-fiber cloth/undyed, a piece of some kind of plastic, a towel to wrap around that, something to secure it (like ace bandages) and a hot water bottle or heating pad. Wrap the area nightly

--Cayenne tincture - 2 droppersful, 3-4x daily (increases circulation immensely)
--Bilberry tincture (yummy tasting :) - 4 droppersful 4-5x daily (this increases and improves elasticity in the veins)
--Echinacea tincture - 4 droppersful 4-5x daily (this bolsters your immune system to fight/beat any infection/pathogen.
--Raw garlic cloves, 3-6 daily (chewed (ack) or chopped finely and mixed with a "gulps worth" of juice. There is NO stronger antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiparasitical on the planet...and garlic contains inulin (which is a "prebiotic", so it doesn't hurt your gut flora). It's always the strongest, most effective way to blow out arterial plaque (especially when used with cayenne). There's virtually NO pathogen that can withstand the garlic/echinacea duo.

Okay, I just read your response. 'Sounds to me like it's likely the "sitting" had a lot to do with 'bringing it on'...but it also sounds to me like you have a bit of a genetic predisposition for venous/circulation issues. I have no idea 'to what extent' you want to address this whole thing, but I'm a firm believer in NOT just "treating symptoms" and giving people ALL the information they need in order to (not only remove the symptom), but to 'get the cure' so they never have to contend with the symptoms again.

Being 50 myself, I know we're at an age where we don't have time to mess around. When symptoms crop up, it means something is wrong. Our bodies are TOUGH, and many (many!) times it takes year/decades for something that is wrong to actually "show up" as a symptom. And at our age (methinks) we NEED to address these things. (btw, I've heard my heart in my ears since I was a little girl -when I'm laying on a pillow- but I've had an outrageously rapid pulse since I was a little girl, too). That you're just starting to hear that, might be a bit of an issue...and when coupled with LOW blood pressure - it's a good idea to address the heart as well as the veins here.

So, add to the list above: Hawthorn Berry tincture
(you can read it's many benefits for the heart at these links:)
http://www.healthy.net/scr/Article.asp?Id=898

http://www.healthy.net/scr/Article.asp?Id=1698&xcntr=1

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?Id=888

...and the hawthorn/garlic combo!
http://www.healthy.net/scr/Article.asp?Id=899

Also, one of THE best things for circulation is hot/cold contrast therapy - so when you're in the shower (assuming a hand-held shower head) do several 1-2 reps of hot/cold on the area. That'll be a "direct hit" and seriously help increase circulation (and blow out any clogs).

Of course, EVERYbody that's alive on this planet (and having less than 3-5 bms daily) NEEDS to do a colon cleanse. But since you had uterine fibroids, it's likely you need it even more. (the sigmoid colon wraps directly around the uterus/ovaries, and if the colon is even 1/4 "too thick" it can compress the uterus/ovaries enough to cause such a lack of circulation that fibroids will develop...along with a vast amount of other female/hormonal issues.

There are a zillion other reasons to cleanse your colon, but it IS something you need to do (and that affects EVERY organ & system of the body). If you want to read more, here's a couple of AWESOME links:
http://www.plim.org/drSchulze2001BowelNewsletter.htm

http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/colon/Journey-to-the-Center-of-Your-Colon.shtml

To get started, and make a good dent in a colon that's likely been impacted and swollen for decades, you want (listed under Other Formulas in the Storefront) IF#2 30 days worth (ground flax seed or whole flax seed, your choice...most choose ground) and IF#1 (100 capsules is a good start). The first link above describes both products more fully.

If you're still experiencing 'hormonal issues', the Colon Cleanse is likely to give you some MAJOR relief there...but if you want to try a REALLY good herbal adjunct, go for the Female Formula tincture. You can read about that here:
http://healingtools.tripod.com/femtonic.html

Daily nutrition: SUPERFOOD! In a nutshell: //www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/superfood.asp

In a bigger nutshell :::grin::: since you've never cleansed your colon, it's likely you're assimilating a small percentage of what you ingest...and our bodies simply cannot function properly without fuel! The recommended amount is 2 tablespoons daily, but even as "cleansed" as I am (and as good as my diet is), I take 4T daily. Virtually everybody that starts taking even 2T daily notices an appreciable difference in their energy levels. I feel that when we're asking our bodies to expend EXTRA energy to heal themselves, the least we can do is give them the the fuel they need. If this is something that sounds "right" to you...choose the Superfood "Special Blend" if you eat meat/dairy, or the "Original" if you're vegan or juice fasting. 1 baggie = 2T daily for one month.

Like I said, I have no idea how seriously you want to start addressing 'whole body' health issues, rather than simply addressing symptoms...but sooner or later ALL of us have to get started with the cleansing and restoring (liver & kidneys, too). It's not our fault that our bodies have been running on hyper-overdrive for decades to remove and deal with the brutal level of poisons "they" allow/put in the environment and food (nor is it our fault "they" denied us the right/opportunity to even know that we NEEDED "regular cleansing & maintenance" (let alone denying the information we need to find out how to do it safely & effectively)...but we're the ones that pay the price if we don't deal with it! grrrrrr, again (and always).

So, if you want to start by addressing the symptoms, I suggest -

4oz Cayenne #1 Tincture (or cheaper 4oz of Cayenne powder - listed under 'Other formulas') Cayenne powder is harder to get acclimated to and causes "exit burn" on the way out, but it's cheaper and just as effective...once you build yourself up to 1/2 teaspoon or more daily. The tincture really is easiest.

4oz Echinacea Tincture (if you feel there's ANY possibility of an infection, or just because you want to have some so that you never have to have a cold or the flu again...if you take enough at the first sign of the sniffles or ache)

4oz of Hawthorn Berry Tincture for your heart.

4oz of Bilberry Tincture to improve/restore elasticity to you veins.

Raw Garlic
Castor Oil packs
Hot/Cold contrast therapy

(and some Superfood to give your body the fuel it needs to heal what you're asking it to heal. ??? Your body will love you :)

And of course, anything else that 'seems right' to you.

Rocky & I are going out of the town tomorrow morning, but if we receive your order before 10pm CST tonight, we'll get it packaged up and drop it off at the post office on the way out of town tomorrow. I'll be here for another 4-5 hours if you have any questions :)

Also, PLEASE don't feel like I'm "not going to like you" (lol) if you don't order everything I've suggested. It's my job to share the truth - it's YOUR job to decide what to do with it for YOU and your body (thank HEAVENS that's not my job, too! lol).

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (6)