CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Give me about 15 minutes, and I'll get you some suggestion :) Re: Need To Place An Order - Questions

Willowley Views: 1,778
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,424,167

Re: Give me about 15 minutes, and I'll get you some suggestion :) Re: Need To Place An Order - Questions

Hi Unyquity,

Thank you so much, I do understand just how busy you are I don't know how you have time to do anything.

I really don't know what triggered it to be truthful.  I posted the problem first in Tony's forum and Luella sent me here.  In the thread in his forum I got a response that it could be triggered from sitting down all the time.  I've done some research into it and I'll have to say that is the only reason I can think of that this might have happened.

I have been working my whole life and was on my feet most of the day until November of last year when I took a few months off.  It felt so good to be home I really just did nothing for a long time and that meant that I was sitting more than I was on my feet throughout the day.  Its the only thing I can think of, going from being very physically active to sitting all day long and not doing any physical activity. This showed up in late December, they don't hurt or itch or anything like that but now that I have a second outbreak on the same leg but in a different spot it has me worried.  Is is very unsightly but more than that there has to be some reason for it and I know it shouldn't be there.  I have gone back to work now so have resumed the physical activity.

I am not now and have never been on any kind of medication at all throughout my life.  I take some Excedrin Extra Strength for headaches now and again but other than that I take nothing.  I'm 50 years old and have been in excellent health always.  I don't have a doctor at all, about 20 years ago my periods got really heavy and I had to get my grandmothers doctor to give me a referral to a doctor because I couldn't find one that would take on new patients.  She discovered I had 2 fibroid tumors, not cancerous and recommended a complete hysterectomy which I had.  She wanted me to go on hormones but I declined the offer, I had read too much bad about them.  A few years ago I did find a nurse practitioner who knew about Bio Identical Hormones and gave me a cream to use.  I used it for about 6 months but the Tri-Est (Estrogen) she gave me made me swell up really bad so I stopped using it and only used the Progesterone cream and I did fine on that.  When I told her about what the esteriol did to me she told me "she was my doctor and I was to do what she said and stop reading about it and just do what she said."  Needless to say that didn't sit well with me so I never went back.  I had done lots of research and found that estergene caused acute swelling in some people.  When I stopped using it the swelling went away.  That was my last encounter with any kind of medical person.

In my family there is a history of circulation problems and heart problems, my mother and grandmother. My mother had to have her veins in her legs removed she kept getting blood clots at her ankles but this isn't what I've got.  What she had was called fleabitis I know that's not spelled right but anyway she would get a large round red circle on her ankle that was very warm to the touch and itched her.  Mine isn't anything like that, its my veins that are showing, no red or warm spots at all.  When they first come it they look kind of dark red but not anything like hers, you couldn't see her veins at all.

I don't know if this makes any difference but at night when I go to bed and its quiet I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.  I'm thinking that is strange.  I've always had very low blood pressure but haven't really checked it since I got the hormone creams and that was in 2005.  I've never done any kind of cleanses, I did do a 21 day fast a few months ago but other than that nothing.  

I've been reading through your forum and thank God I found you is all I can say.  I found this excellent thread when I did a search and was wondering if maybe I need the info on Cayenne you sent this person. View Entire Thread 8

I'm having trouble finding a holistic doctor that will see me just to get a diagnosis but I want to be doing something, I only want a diagnosis so I can see how to treat it naturally not with drugs.  I'm sorry I've written you a book but I wanted you to know as much as possible about my health.  I've been healthy all my life and wish to remain that way LOL.  Anything you suggest for me I'd order and if you have something that would work as a substitute for hormones I'd love that too.

Thank you for your time Unyquity, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)