CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh no I'm lonely!

Karlin Views: 3,063
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,174,758

Re: Oh no I'm lonely!

Maybe I should not be replying to your post because I am "the friend who doesn't want to be friends". I hope this doesn't depress you...

Sometimes friends put up with someone for a long time, but never really enjoys their company - "Just being friendly". It is a case of not wanting to offend, and so on.

If it happens that the jilted friend [you, for example] does things or says things that the other friend doesn't like, it just gets to the point where they don't want to see you anymore, and they will take one incident to be the time when they make the break.

Sorry, that is confusing and probably insulting, but I hope you understand what I mean. It is like "I don't want to be here and I am looking for a way out".

Actually, there are two people in my life that I would prefer not to see at all anymore... but I have not "made the break", I really don't want to hurt them.

If this happens to apply to your situation, please try to believe that there are many people out there who you will be more compatible with as friends as compared to someone who is "looking for a way out".

Be yourself, minus the Body Odor [lol], and keep most of your negative thoughts out of the conversation until they ask, and you will make new friends [to whom you can tell your negative stuff to!].

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)