CureZone   Log On   Join
Flu - Congested Chest - GARLIC working

archus Views: 10,271
Published: 15 y

Flu - Congested Chest - GARLIC working

Hello All:

I have been sick for one week with severe flu (bronchitis), which started with drinking alchol on Friday with co-workers. I normally do not drink. Saturday morning I started to have flu like symptons. I started my Lugol's and Vitamin C regimen. I also started taking amla and herbal lozenges. By Wednesday it felt like I am over this flu, but then it came back with a vengeance. I have heavy chest congestion and heavy coughing. When coughing starts it does not stop easily, so I take one spoonful of ACV and it stops. I also started eating raw garlic (learned from CZ), 4 cloves in 24 hours has made me feel much better and coughing has subsided. For food I am eating Khicheree (mix of brown rice and lentil) with garlic, onions and green chillies. It has all helped, but I am still not feeling good in my chest. Shall I take antibiotics? I hate drugs, but do not want to miss any work. Also I will continue garlic and ACV. I have started taking Olive Leaf extract twice a day. 

What else can I do get rid of this aweful chest congestion? Oh BTW my voice was totally gone too, but is coming back with raw garlic. My family hates it, but I have to get better.

Thank you all.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)