CureZone   Log On   Join
Libbey is OK!!!

KDM Views: 4,290
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 140,783

Libbey is OK!!!

Hello there,

I thought I would provide an update to my own message :-P

I went to the place in Houston and was not impressed. She did not help me and took a lot of money - much money, many sessions, no results. I was about to toss the idea of colonics altogether.

Then, I had given myself an enema (months later) and found it somewhat helpful. Then I remembered that the open systems were a type of high enema in which you controlled the amount of water that came in and expelled whenever you needed to.

I then went to the colonic place in San Antonio and used the Libbey. I am VERY GLAD that I did! It was cheaper - $60 for the first session, $45 for the second one - the one in Houston was $100 for each session (mind you I had 3 with no results!), secondly, there were results within the FIRST session! I think I had an impaction - which was noted by the therapist because of the cramps - but - after a while - sludge came out with an expell episode. Then, when I let water come in again, it went higher into my colon - in Houston, it seemed to never get past the rectum!!! Anywho, afterwards, I felt SO MUCH BETTER! I went and had one the second day. Not as much came out but I felt good that I had done it. I just have to keep saying that ;-P

The only complaint I might have had is that they are kinda impersonal, also, they give you some hot rocks as well and you have to rub your own belly - but - heck - who cares when the machine does the job so well and the price is MUCH cheaper and (the most part) you get RESULTS. And also, I don't like anyone seeing what comes out of me anywho. I am *glad* for them to leave the room.

So, I think I am done now. I am happy that I tried the Libbey or I would have given up on colonics altogether. Since I am here in Germany now, I will look into using Colema boards - since the closest Libbey-like machine is in Surrey, England - also - it is not called a Libbey but a "Jimmie John" - LOL!

Ciao!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)