CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some clarification/Does MMS destroy good bacteria?

Views: 21,574
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,411,512

Re: Need some clarification/Does MMS destroy good bacteria?

Do I have a way to test to see if I am seeing improvement in the condition or not. Actually, the only one I need is what the muchous membranes look and feel like with the intense itching and skin peeling. The mouth and external part at the end of my digestive system. This has improved since I have started taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I've taken it twice a day--my big dosage of 10 gtts at night pre bedtime. Otherwise, if I miss the dose, the itching and skin peeling gets worse. I have been taking biotin to stop the proliferation of the yeast and the precurser to vitamin B5--pantethine--to stop the acetaldehyde effects in my body from the end point product of the yeast die-off. It really doesn't make any perceptible difference now in how I feel whether or not I take the pantethine. Both are against my better judgment because they are synthetic vitamins, but I am not taking them as vitamins, per se. Comfort-wise, I am not sure I can go a whole week off the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and take the other stuff during the week-end. The symptoms worsen in just a day without the mms. It's possible that this is also chemicals still coming out of my body from the cleansing programs. Very uncomfortable. AND very difficult to live with.
Any more suggestions welcome. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)