CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Darcontek-same problems

stepsahead Views: 21,020
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,150,171

Re: Darcontek-same problems

Hi everybody,
I'm 31, i got erectile dysfunction, No Libido, continuous Tinnitus, Chronic Fatigue, Floating bodies in my eyes, I wake up once every night. So, i think i m also familiar with this problem. The more i take antifungals, garlic, pomogranate, Probiotics and the more i come back potent.
So i ll suggest you to try the following... It is for sure a Anti candida treatment... I d like to get your feedbacks.

Buy some probiotics:
Bifido and Acidophilus.

Then, eat 2 garlic pills one in the morning, one afternoon, one evening. Then you ll step up the doses of garlics, to take them every hours.

Tee Tree Oil in betwen.
You ll drink blackcurrant juice or cranberry Juice or pomGranate juice (the last is the best but taste not good).

You can take antifungals at the same time.

Be ready to get the worst side effects of your life. First you ll loose completely your potency but it will be temporary. I think it is due to the toxins, and at what one point it will get better and better. You ll get also fatigue, foggy mind, spaceness. Be patient.

I did that 6 years ago, and i recovered, unfortunately, i stopped taking garlic really early. And candida came back.

So now i m trying an extreme treatment. I take H202 with special dosage. it looks very promising as my tinnitus really reduced in short time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)