CureZone   Log On   Join
God Please Stop Chemtrails, n Allen,Texas

Views: 4,947
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,399,990

God Please Stop Chemtrails, n Allen,Texas

Depopulation Programs per the Government.

guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents. guinea pigs are Allen residents.
Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks. Texas stinks.
Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked. Texas is crooked.Texas is crooked.Texas is crooked.Texas is crooked.

Chem Trail Jets/////Chem Trail Planes

really bad with jets flying left and right.the chem trail planes flying on 04-23-2009,Thursday. i saw and counted three chem trails over Allen high school.many in neighborhood noted chem trail planes over the Allen post office and Allen police department. (north to south). the planes flying away from the sun and towards the Mckinney,TX airport. I must repeat it is sad to observe chem trail planes over the same area repeatedly day in and day out. the sky tonight does not look normal either?

Chem Trail planes fly like it is a daily job doing over and
over on innocent residents. if you observe there are no vacant fields where farmers plant where these planes are
releasing their chem trail fumes and toxins and parasites and heavy metals and death diseases. i want you to know this is a daily routine i am seeing. these chem trail planes are flying every day in allen, texas.

you are right chem trail,Texas is a good name for Allen,Texas!
You are right,(chem trail,Texas)is a good name for all Allen
residents to call Allen now. the city mayor and the city representatives need this added to all their resumes for the great accomplishments done to our Allen, city for 2008 and 2009.

Chem trails are not just for farm fields...
(evidence suggest) the many chem trails Allen residents are observing and daily seeing are for Allen Neighborhoods like
Whisenant Addition.

Allen residents are being made sick. The rich by all means needs to be made richer YES?
Nobody cares if chem trails are destroying all people of
Allen, TX. ...destroying their health.

Chem trail planes/jets are not just for field pests.
Don't make me laugh the planes are looking for broken
telephone lines. The telephone company is in the neighborhood. They can monitor their own lines. LOL.

(Evidence Suggest)these chem trail planes are not being paid by tax dollars to just kill field pests like moths. (Evidence Suggest) from observing the chem trail planes flying in Allen, Texas, on a daily basis, bast**ds,are trying to kill innocent Allen residents around the Allen post office and Allen High School people, on purpose.

Chem trails on mother nature is not a pretty site.
Chem trails fumes -dust- invisible ones too...and the
parts of Allen that need trees/greenery bloody destroyed by chemicals is definitely being destroyed.
Then it is a BIG LAUGH TO READ WE NOW NEED TREES TO BE PLANTED...
I cannot wait to see the before and after pictures of Allen,Texas.
Chem trail Bast**ds was the nature, trees, AND THE ALLEN people too healthy for you AND YOUR GREED?

Daily dumping on our heads...
was the toxins and disease spreading repeatedly done
all day that much REQUIRED?????????
What did the people in Allen, Texas, do to you?

GOD have mercy on each and every one of you, DEMONS.

(Evidence suggest)walk-bys are trying to look like they are a natural part of the neighborhood. these strangers are walking instead of doing drive-bys in their vehicles.

This is a daily basis,as well, in our Allen neighborhood.
not all these strangers are driving in dark glass vehicles, anymore. the strangers are rolling down their driver windows which are dark glass...
so as to further blend with our Allen, Tx neighborhood.
guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us. guinea pigs are us. guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us. guinea pigs are us. guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us. guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us.guinea pigs are us.

these strange happenings are non-stop and on purpose
toxins-diseases-parasites-heavy metals- barium-aluminum -
stuff to burn eyes-stuff dropping on our environment,
all for the purpose of killing innocent ALLEN RESIDENTS.

I AM MAILING THIS TO ALL ALLEN CITY DWELLERS.

Note these chem trail planes were busy much today flying over our neighborhood; and these chem trail planes busy this afternoon. jets were flying endlessly over neighborhood as well. yesterday, I forgot to mention I saw a helicopter flying a lot here. recently . The helicopter appears to be flying over our area on a daily basis either during the day or late evenings. Why is this beginning
factor to happen?

It would have been 'it's a beautiful day in Allen neighborhood. INSTEAD IT IS THE FOLLOWING:
no to having good health to Allen residents.
no to having clean air either.
no to being able to breathe clean air again.
no to raising our families in Allen, Texas healthy.

and yes to Allen residents being forced to have unwanted
toxins dropped over our heads. over our roofs and houses, All Allen driveways, our children,pets,senior citizens.
YES, to being forced to be guinea pig to your
forced droppings of diseases, ecteria, ...

Thank-you,so much for forcing Allen residents to be your
guinea pigs. Thank you to whoever gains from making Allen residents sick from chem trail deceitful tactics.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1403593

http://www.the7thfire.com/health_and_nutrition/Chemtrails_dangerous_compounds...

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
LIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2009: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr.R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Dr Hildegarde Staninger and Dr. Rahim Karjoom have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Additionally Drs. Staninger and Karjoom have reported findings of self-replicating nano-machines and rivers of silicon running wild through the bodies of the Morgellons infected. Researcher Clifford Carnicom has reported finding chemtrails fibers that are an exact match with the bizarre fibers found in those suffering from Morgellons Disease. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a bizarre and frightening new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a previously unknown agent that appears to be a synthesis of a bio lab created pathogen combined with self-replicating nano-technology. Over 60,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. Realized or not people are already dying from chemtrail related illnesses. People are dying from Morgellons Disease. During this time of chemtrails a shocking drop in general life expectancy in the U.S. has occurred. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Some of you reading this may be in a position of influence and power to take significant action to bring chemtrails to a halt. Everyone can do something to help. Whatever your position or realm of influence please do whatever you can to bring an end to the aerosol spray program known as Chemtrails

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1399948

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1399990

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (5)