CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will i get stretch marks?

Lais Views: 2,701
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,388,663

Re: Will i get stretch marks?

I cannot answer that, but I can tell what happened to me.
I got stretch marks all over my body when i was a teenager. i was 11 at the time and now i am 22. most of them faded and you are not able to see. (the one on my legs and butt) the bad bad ones are still there, over 10 years passed by and they are still red and purple (on my boobs).
I am 9 months pregnant and I had nightmares about stretch marks the whole 9 months.
I gained 30 pounds, I exercise at least 4 times a week, I drink 2 liters of water everyday (about 8 glasses) I eat super healthy, veggies, fruits everyday. And plus .. I put lotion Cocoa Butter special for stretch marks at least 4 times a day. Bio Oil at least 5 times a day (on my belly and boobs). AND my mom got pregnant 3 times and had NO stretch marks at all.
Guess what?
I have new stretch marks on my belly!! I don`t know what else to do about them, everything I could do, I did and I am still doing! They are not bad, they are below my belly bottom, small and light. BUt they are there!
I believe if haven`t took all the good care about my skin, they would be way worse!
I didn`t have any until week 34!
comparing to the people i have seen, they are nothing, but yeah ... they are there and I don`t like them!

Hopefully they will fade just like the "not that bad" ones I had when I was teen!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)