CureZone   Log On   Join
Castor Oil Tips - Re: Castor Oil Pack question

unyquity Views: 3,159
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,399,328

Castor Oil Tips - Re: Castor Oil Pack question

Yes indeedy, a castor oil pack over whatever 'part is broken' nightly, is absolutely 100% required, no exceptions, no whining :)

I've used a castor oil pack while doing CE's, and the liver sounds are exacerbated greatly. Is this a good thing? Or my liver begging me to stop? LOL. It "feels" VERY GOOD...your mileage may vary.

The only thing that's 'tough to do' with a castor oil pack, is get it to stay in place.

Start with 100% natural fiber cloth (wool, cotton, or silk) undyed. Saturate it in castor oil and wring it out. Warm the cloth by placing it in a plastic bag and throwing the plastic bag in a sink/pan of hot water.

Simply fold your 'oil cloth' as you want it, and place it on a folded (or unfolded) blue bed pad (chucks/chux pad...or any large 'oil proof' piece of plastic) - put the 'oil cloth' on the non-absorbent side of the blue bed pad. (Note, this does not have to be refrigerated or stored any way special...I leave mine on my bedroom dresser :). Then slap it on your 'part' (castor oil cloth next to the skin) and secure it.

Ways to secure it:

--On your torso, wrap one of those elastic/stretchy 'back brace things' with the velcro over the pack and around your torso, and you're good to go.

--On the weird places (inner thighs, shoulders, etc) - go for a t-shirt that's 5 sizes too small, some kind of funky cheap bra, sports bra (remember, this bra doesn't have to cover your breasts, so you can finagle it around however you'd like)

--SPANDEX leggings or biker shorts... for anywhere on the lower abdomen, 'thigh creases' or thighs (or anywhere down the legs to the ankles)

--Of course, ace bandages, but WHAT a hassle.

Just slap that oily cloth on there, tighten 'er down, and you've got yourself a castor oil pack...prepare to heal! :)

Don't forget to add "warmth". If you're going to be 'up n' about' while using the pack, then make SURE the 'oil cloth' has at least been warmed (put the 'oil cloth' in a plastic bag and throw it in a pot or sink of hot water). NEVER-EVER microwave it!

You can use a hot water bottle and slide it under a tight t-shirt or leggings, or of course, use a heating pad when reclining. There's also those "bean gizmos' that you're supposed to warm up in the microwave that 'heat the beans' and then radiates warmth...or those chemical thermal pack thingies. I prefer a the heating pad myself - I know, I know, the EMFs are bad...but the heat is important.

Heal ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)