CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what the hell glax -

Views: 2,744
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,399,418

Re: what the hell glax -

I'm so sorry to hear they are migrating about your body. I had one moving around between my ribs a few months ago. It was sooooo creepy. I lowered the dose of Iodine and have yet to go that high again. The critters infecting us are notorious for surfacing via the skin when we take systemic medication. When they start crawling around in the fascia, they are definitely disturbed. Time to chant and drum I guess. Wish I had a healing partner to monitor my meds and stand by with tweezers to pluck when something shows it's knarly head. I literally had something that looked like a stick come out of my back one time. It stung like I laid down on a wasp. The spot still itches and it's been three years. I know there is more to come out. Don't want to be home alone with a wasp attacking my back, and nobody to kill it. Where to find someone that is willing to play doctor with me? It creeps most people out just to hear about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)