CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth question for you

hkp Views: 4,596
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,398,330

Re: Diatomaceous Earth question for you

I can;t even imagine why DE would be too harsh. what is harsh about it. It is just mechanical. It cuts the worms up.

I have taken it for a month now. 2-3 T. per day.

I learned of it's useful ness from the woman at WOLF CREEK RANCH. She uses it on all the animals and all the humans.I have my cats on it. It tastes best in milk or mixed in yogurt or sour cream.

I have intestinal worms... Is it possibly helping..but one is never sure until they are GONE. I know when things help when my worms bite and move... and they have been doing that.

I just make sure the colon stays OPEN with the mag oxide powder and that is a problem now and then since the worms re-adjust.

However just drink lots of water for the first 3-5 days since the body is not used to the DE and needs to be hydrated and then it does not seem to be a problem after that.

I have also started herbal de wormers after my body got used to the DE.

DE is certainly cheap and the wolf creed ranch people take it ALL the time... I will probably do the same. it cuts up all the little parasites. I am working on the bigger ones with all the ammo. they take more work.

You can get it - food grade DE - at any feed store worth going to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)