CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BHRT/Mirena/Weight loss surgery

mamaj Views: 3,371
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,394,304

Re: BHRT/Mirena/Weight loss surgery

hello,

It sounds like you have found someone who has a good idea of what is going on with you. I think it is always wisest to go with those with the best understanding of your history-there are so many factors. with the pcos, and the surgery, it really would be irresponsible to speculate further. Kinda a chicken or egg thing.....

I will say, Estrogen dominance is one of the key suspects with us, and your problems are very common mirena side effects-(including inability to lose weight). I think he is wise to recommend removal. there are a few recent posts about more natural birth control.

as far as and endo is concerned-don't be surprised if your tests come back "normal". Most of them test for very specific conditions, and the more generalized illnesses we seem to suffer from seems to rarely come up on the medical diagnostic radar.

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)