CureZone   Log On   Join
Alice!! - more Telepathy for 2004 posts! -

Tracey Views: 2,010
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 139,512

Alice!! - more Telepathy for 2004 posts! -

Alice - sooo great to hear from you!

I cannot believe it (well, yes, I CAN believe it!) - isn't that wild about the Telepathy thing! Do you mean that you read that post of mine way back? I'm going to find it - just to make sure it's the same one. Found them. I wonder if you've seen those ones?

A very interesting thing happened to me the other day. I went to a dance class and picked up a Hollyhock Catalogue (on Cortes island BC) because my cousin is working there now. I saw that they have a big pink flower on the front - with 2004 catalogue. I thought: how appropriate - PINK - because on December 30th, 2003 I had my 'pink energy dream' (significant - you could curezone google that and read it) which is all about working with LOVE and the symbolism of 2004 fits right in - as well as the Venus Transit too! (2004 = 6 = Venus energy - but 4 energy is about we're being challenged to bring it down to earth, into the world)

Anyway - this was my chain of thoughts: pink flower 2004 - pink energy dream - perfect! Then I look inside the catalogue to see what workshops are offered and I see one called: Telepathy & Intuition!! And I was like - WOW - gotta go to that! perfect. I looked at who was teaching it and see the name: Rupert Sheldrake and think: I know that name! I associated it with older 60's guys who are forward-thinking 'mavericks of the mind' type guys like Terence McKenna. Then...I go further into the catalogue and see the write-up about Rupert Sheldrake's workshop on Telepathy & Intuition and it HITS ME!!! Holy moly....it says that he 'discovered' the term 'morphic resonance' and' morphogenetic fields' - When I described my pink energy dream I said that it was 'morphological' - and said, "I don't know what that means!" - so then I googled it and up came Rupert Sheldrake's idea!!! nuts eh?

So - I pretty much HAVE to go to this workshop!

That is soooo cool that your friend is getting the same message! neato.

Egypt - that is amazing - Janaki on the dream forum just recommended a book called, "Initiation" by Elisabeth Haich (which I got and am reading) and it takes place in Egypt - it's reeeeally good. I bet you'd be interested in it.

I love it that you healed your self on ALL those levels - your big extended self - WOW - I was experiencing that sort of thing a bit back, actually - consciously influencing all aspects of myself past, present, future....to gather us all into ONE...

Cool!

I'll check out that website - thanks a lot! And I hope to hear from you again...

much LOVE,
Tracey
oo

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=343&i=1043
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=343&i=1203

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)