CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quantum K free energy healing

fledgling Views: 2,990
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,393,441

Re: Quantum K free energy healing

I want to add that I have been wondering if we actually 'pick up' the true vibrations of the actors and even the writers, producers, etc., of every media broadcast we see...every movie...every song...every word spoken or written.

If so, it is a pity they aren't always any better than they should be.

And then there are folks who seek out stories of ax murderers, and that ilk.

I remember Meryl Streep saying, at the actors' Studio, that sometimes she must remind herself, falling asleep, that today's movie is only make-believe.

Last night I saw a program on 'Hollywoodism', where they pointed out that the moguls who began Hollywood, came from pogroms (sp?) in Europe...and made many films similar to those disasters, all the while doing everything in their power to hide their ethnicity...to be accepted as 'real' Americans.

Didn't really work as well as they wished, meanwhile giving North Americans a skewed view of reality, as 'showmanship'.

Oh well, we all come to understand some of 'reality' in our later years.

Pity we don't pay more attention to our some of our elders...who now know some of which end is up.

Look for the twinkle in the eye.

:D

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)