CureZone   Log On   Join
Very odd hot flash

Views: 4,708
Published: 15 y

Very odd hot flash

Hello,

I wonder if anyone here can help me figure out what happened to me on January 28th of this year. As it was happening, I took notes, so I'll share those notes with you first:

"INTENSE burning around ears. Started w/right ear, then left. A little tingling and heat in the face, especially the forehead and then arms and rest of the body started to heat up a little. Very weird. Hot flash? No sweating. Was eating a banana, chocolate chip cookies, pistachios and took a sip of orange juice just prior to it happening."

I am not allergic to any of the foods I was eating at that time and have never experienced anything like this before.

The part that I didn't write down is that I literally turned lobster red from head to toe and stayed that way for about an hour after the heat subsided. I'm Black, with light to medium brown skin so this color is not like any color I've ever turned before. I noticed the red color seemed to be slightly deeper at some of my joints. I didn't feel any pain, nausea or any other symptoms. Just very intense heat that started with one ear and then slowly crept to other parts of my body as I describe above. The heat lasted about 10 minutes and then just disappeared.

I asked my mother about it and she said that it could have been a hot flash (I'm 42), but that she used to sweat and feel very tired when she used to get them. Although the heat was VERY hot, it wasn't uncomfortable to me. In fact, it felt good, as it was a cold day. She's not convinced that it was a hot flash, but we haven't ruled it out either.

As if that isn't weird enough, I also have herpes, but have not had an outbreak since before this happened. Of course, I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if one has anything to do with the other. I've heard of people having supernatural healings where they feel a heat pass through their body before being healed. I've been praying for a healing forever and am still hopeful. :)

Any thoughts? Do my symptoms sound like a hot flash?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)