CureZone   Log On   Join
Combining Western Astrology with Mayan Astrology

Tracey Views: 7,420
Published: 20 y

Combining Western Astrology with Mayan Astrology

Peachy....

I discovered this crazy connection the other day as I realized that Question 10 (for Tone 10/Day 10) as: What does my Heart Desire to Manifest? sooooo beautifully corresponds with House 10 - one's Life Objective, the Saturninan Manifesting house (MC)!! My friends were with me and I ran and got the charts and sure enough all our Day10 reflected our 10th houses (MC's) soooo perfectly!!

So...grab your chart (and anyone else who's got their western chart handy!) and do this:

Write on the outside of the chart the Day1 Daykeeper that starts out your 13-Day Wavespell (oh yeah baby oh yeah!) for your 1st house.

Put Day2 Daykeeper ruling your 2nd house and so on through the houses.

What do you do with Day13?? Write your Day13 Daykeeper in the very center of your Chart! YES! This is important as the Daykeeper that you "How do I surrender to the Perfection of the Larger Pattern of my Essence Self?" is peerrrrrfect for being the Whole you! The Expanded You! The Transcended/Ascended you!! Oh yes.

Using Peachy as an example: Her Wavespell starts with Red Earth so....she would write

Red Earth (encompassing her 1st house in her western astrology chart)
White Mirror (2nd house)
Blue Storm (3rd house) *Blue Electric Storm*
Yellow Sun (4th house) *Compliment*
Red Dragon (5th house)
White Wind (6th house) *Hidden Helper*
Blue Night (7th house) *Higher Self*
Yellow Seed (8th house)
Red Serpent (9th hose)
White World-Bridger (10th house!!! Peachy - this is why I freaked! Because your Life Objective IS the Bridger!!!)
Blue Hand (11th house)
Yellow Star (12th house)
Red Cosmic Moon (in the center of your chart) *Challenge*

Note which Daykeepers are part of your Galactic Signature. For example, with Peachy's chart: For her 3rd house she should write in Blue Electric Storm - ME! (or some such thing) - see the *'s above. Peachy is unusual in that every single one of the Daykeepers in her Galactic Signature are included in her Wavespell. Not everyone has this.

Now...This is something to just sit with, explore connections, discover. My friends and I were overwhelmed with synchronicities and just plain wild feeling when we spent some hours on this! Wow.

Of course you'll see what house is YOUR Galactic House (like Peachy...you ARE Blue Electric Storm - Tone 3 - so the third house is YOUR house! perfect. Mercury's house!) Oh it's soooooo trippy!!!

Remember to go around your chart and ask the 13 questions of each house. This is key!

Day1 = House 1. All the way around. Day13 goes in the Center with your last Daykeeper:

Day 1: How do I call forth the resonance of my true vibration? Tone 1: Magnetic
Day 2: What are my relationships teaching me? Tone 2: Lunar
Day 3: How does my creativity express my spiritual journey? Tone 3: Electric
Day 4: What form will my spiritual journey take? Tone 4: Self-Existing
Day 5: What is my Core Purpose? Tone 5: Overtone
Day 6: How do I balance the male & female within in order to bring Heaven to Earth? Tone 6: Rhythmic
Day 7: What can I do to stand in the light of my full mystical power? Tone 7: Resonant
Day 8: How do I resonate harmoniously with the New Golden Octave? Tone 8: Galactic
Day 9: How do I shine the light for others? Tone 9: Solar
Day 10: What does my Heart Desire to Manifest? Tone 10:Planetary
Day 11: What do I need to let go of in order to reveal my emerging Wholeness? Tone 11:Spectral
Day 12: How can I utilize my relationships to explore and expand any of my self-limiting constructs? Tone 12:Crystal
Day 13: How do I surrender to the perfection of the larger pattern of my Essence Self? Tone 13:Cosmic

Advanced exercise:

You'll make all sorts of connections and jump about (this is good - use your imagination - follow your nose!) - but here is a tip, especially if you have no planets in the house you're looking at.

Using Peachy's chart as an example:

Your 3rd house doesn't have a planet in it - and in the mayan it's ruled by Blue Electric Storm (you!). Your 3rd house is ruled by Capricorn (because that is the planet on the beginning cusp of your 3rd house). So...this takes you to Saturn (because Saturn rules Capricorn) - so go have a look at what Saturn is doing...and take a look at the mayan Daykeeper (and question) as well: Yellow Sun & another Form/Structure question -which goes perfectly with your Saturn....in PISCES! Formless (the Sun!). Okay.

Here are the Correspondences for Signs that rule your houses:

Aries - look to where your Mars is (house placement/signs etc) and see if there is anything in your 1st house
Taurus - Venus - 2nd house
Gemini - Mercury - 3rd house
Cancer - Moon - 4th house
Leo - Sun - 5th house
Virgo - Mercury - 6th house
Libra - Venus - 7th house
Scorpio - Pluto - 8th house
Sagittarius - Jupiter - 9th house
Capricorn - Saturn - 10th house (MC/Calling)
Aquarius - Uranus - 11th house
Pisces - Neptune - 12th house

Hope this leads to many Ah-HA! moments!!!

love T

List of Daykeepers in the correct order

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (3)