CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Medication Benefits

Views: 2,286
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,367,423

Re: Medication Benefits

I agree taking any medication is taking poison that the body's filter--the liver--is being compromised--, the function of the colon is being compromised, food can't get digested or assimilated. The only answer is to clean all of it out with the Liver Flushes and a colon cleanse. Most people don't read enough on CZ. There can be some frightening stuff that IMO can't be relied upon for getting the health back. Killing off the parasites and cleaning out the body DOES work. It has been establised that panic attacks, rapid heart beats, paranoia, inability to sleep or keep waking up is all due to the metabolic waste products of parasites overstimulating the adrenal glands. I've been thru having a poisoned liver, diarrhea for many years due to drug taking, awful panic attacks for years. I cleaned all the poisons out and after 18 months am enjoying coming back to health. The parasites must be killed and gotten rid of. The liver and colon must be cleaned out. The liver will epel all the drug debris that is clogging it up. It worked for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)