CureZone   Log On   Join
Toby the White Cosmic Dog Eagle

adevilbetweenus Views: 12,309
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,124

Toby the White Cosmic Dog Eagle

I wasnt sure if you got those messages or not, something told me they would remain hidden, and low, so has your responce to them, I just found it. Thank you again from the bottom of my bottomless heart, I am scorpio as well as white dog and am trying my damndest to manifest out of my graylizard phase, it seems any month now I will be complete.
just a little insight I had into scorpionic phases that I thought you might find keen:
it goes "Scorpion" "gray lizard" "Eagle" "Pheonix"
I begin life as a scorpion, undefeatable wrapped in my invinicible armor, and brandishing my formidible pincers, but my armor allows nothing of the more subtle side of life in, so at about ten years of age I give up the fire of being a scorpion by removing all of my armor and weaponry, leaving me a simple gray lizard, soft of skin, so that I may go out into the world defenceless and collect my scars and lose my tails, absorbing a knowledge through my soft skin that I could never know with Scorpion armor, but a time comes, and I realise that the life of a scar collecting, tail losing, wisdom absorbing creature is a self destrcutive and noncomplete path, so out of desperation I call back into myself my previous chapters scoprionic armor, only the first time I recieved my armor it grew out of the innocence and not knowing of being a child, the second time, ,which is what Im struggeling with now, I try to manifest my eight legs first but with the wisdomw I now have I manifest 8 talons, and next try for my curving deadly tail, to balance this precarious lizard on eagles feet, but instead manifest a deadly curved eagles beak, and when lastly, thinking I will never know the sturdy land ballance of a scorpion again I try to manifest my great scorpion arms, but low and beyold, eagles wings emerge from my back and I have perfect balance onland, as I take to the sky with a power only dreamed of before.
I havent figured out the ways of the pheonix yet, but one thing at a time.
Thanks for everything, enjoy the show.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)