CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A river with a quiver and a sliver of wither

Tracey Views: 11,046
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 137,773

Re: A river with a quiver and a sliver of wither

Wow is that ever profound, Toby!

(I can see T. R. Lustig in print, oh yesssss!)

My mom lives in South Langley, right beside White Rock (we go there to shop, when I'm at her farm) - and I live in Victoria - so we're close! Eagles abound here...

Oh wow....I just looked you up to see what Mayan Year you are in right now and it's going to blow your mind, Toby!!!

From your birthday, November 4th, 2003 until your birthday November 4th, 2004 you are in a...

Blue Galactic Eagle year!!! Seriously! Isn't that wild? Yes - your Eagle is emerging.

The question for Galactic, Tone 8 is: How do I resonate with the new golden octave? or...What do I contribute, energetically, to the New higher-vibration World that is emerging?? (that's what the 'new golden octave' is)

I will have to type out the meaning of Blue Eagle for you later. But you can do a curezone search for - blue eagle - and at least you will get a small definition.

I wish you all the strength and vision of the Eagle, Toby - I'm so happy to hear that you have emerged from the dark river...

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)