CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Birthmark removal

Views: 6,306
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,380,193

Re: Birthmark removal

I'm so sorry to hear that people are making fun of you, it's horrible, people can be so cruel, especially teenagers and it's not like high school is not stressful enough! Ugh, *hugs*. I guess my little one is not as noticeable as yours. I have a hate/tolerate (not love) relationship with my birthmark. Some days it bugs me, other days I just don't care anymore. You have yours on your arms...this reminds me of the stretchmarks I have on my arms! Just horrendous. It's the result of weight gain then weight loss, and as you know-stretchmarks are here for life, they do not go away; so in a way I can understand what you're going through as I NEVER wear short sleeves exposing my stretch marks, forget about cute spaghetti strap tops. I wear fishnet shirts, thin clothed tops and shirts up to my elbow since the stretchmarks stop there. It's difficult.

But you'll be okay. Think of it this way, it can always be worse. Cliche, yes...but it's the truth. We should just appreciate life itself and not dwell on the negatives. There are people out there who do not have their limbs. I am thankful for my family, friends and just being alive really. You should be too. The outer layer is just that...superficial.

So if someone wants to judge your character because of your birthmark well then that's not someone you would want to get to know anyway, and those that are making fun of you are simply immature. Ignore them! You'll be over it eventually when you are done with High School and outta there! It won't be long, hang in there and keep your head high. I'm a lot older than you @ 24 y/o but trust me, it will be over soon when you graduate school. These childish people belittling you are clearly not happy with their lives, they are in fact insecure. Think of it this way: Our birthmarks...whether big or small, is what makes us who we are. It's a mark we were born with, it's unique. I hope you feel better. Take care sweetie. Bye!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)